Terms & Conditions:
Prior to registration of a swim course, clients must have called the Shendy’s Swim Centre (Shendy's) office at
416 576-SWIM (7946) or emailed
email@example.com to confirm availability of the courses / time slots I intend to register for. You understand that you should not attempt to register for a swim course until your availability has been confirmed by the Shendy’s head office. CPR & First Aid Courses can be registered into without prior confirmation.
- A confirmation of your registration will be sent to you within 48 hours by the form of a receipt. You will be sent a statement of your account.
Registration at Shendy's confirms, your consent to you/your swimmer being photographed for promotional purposes only. If you do not consent to this you may email
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work on a best-effort case to honour your request.
- For Shendy’s At Home Swimming Lessons, clients must fill out the Shendy’s At Home - Swimming Lessons form prior to registration. After submission of the questionnaire, clients will receive an email from one of our staff members with in 48 hours with follow-up and registration details.
- CPR & First Aid Courses are not currently offered for Shendy’s At Home Swimming Lessons
- We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at our sole discretion. Continued attendance and use of Shendy's facilities is your consent to these updated policies.
Fees & Payment Policy:
- Tax will automatically be calculated at 13%
- A $25 administrative fee per swimmer will be charged to swimmers who register without first confirming the availability with our offices, and whose request we cannot accommodate.
- Payments can be made by Visa, MasterCard, American Express. Registrations are confirmed once payment is received prior to the session start dates.
- Shendy’s does not offer make-up classes for missed classes during the session.
Lesson Disruption Policy:
- Shendy's reserves the right to cancel classes at its sole discretion. This may occur due to inclement weather, or pool conditions. In the event of a cancelled class at a Shendy's facility, notification will occur on a best effort basis (please check your e-mail, and our social media channels before you come to the facility). On a best effort bases, Shendy's will extend the session to offset the lost class(es). If we are unable to extend the session, a credit will be issued for future registrations. If you are unable to attend the extended class, refunds will not be provided. In this case you are welcome to attend one of our family swim times made available at the end of a session.
- In the event Shendy's has to close its facilities for reasons beyond its control, including but not limited to weather, pool fouling, public health/pandemic, Shendy's will do its best to extend the session as per the procedure above. If Shendy's is not able to extend the session, credits will be issued for the missed class/course. If you are unable to attend the extended class, refunds will not be provided. In this case you are welcome to attend one of our family swim times made available at the end of a session.
Refund & Cancellation Policy:
Per the Lesson Disruption Policy, Shendy's does not offer refunds due to lesson disruptions. Instead, adjusted session dates, a 'swim pass', or a credit may be available depending on the circumstances.
If cancellation notice is received 2 weeks or longer prior to the start of a given session, a
$30.00 administrative fee will be charged per student per class/course.
If cancellation notice is received shorter than 2 weeks prior to the session, a
$50.00 administrative fee will be charged per student per class/course.
If cancellation notice is received shorter than 1 weeks prior to the session, a
$100.00 administrative fee will be charged per student per class/course.
If cancellation notice is received once the class/course begins, the fees are
With respect to Shendy's At Home, the additional terms and conditions below also apply:
- If a client needs to cancel a lesson for any reason unrelated to the COVID-19 virus, they must do so at least 3 business days in advance. If they choose to cancel a lesson with less than this minimum amount of notice, then the lesson will be lost and is non-refundable.
- If a lesson is disrupted by inclement weather at any point after the lesson has begun, the lesson will be cancelled and no refund will be given.
- Inclement weather would consist of thunder and/or lightning. The lessons may continue to run in the rain if there is no thunder and/or lightning.
- The instructor will make the decision to cancel the lesson due to inclement weather. The instructor will report the cancellation to Shendy’s Head Office.
- Lessons can be cancelled due to inclement weather, up to a maximum of 24 hours prior to the lesson at no further cost due to foreseeable inclement weather.
- Once a session is paid for, and the first lesson has been completed, the fees are non-refundable. If the client decides that they no longer want to partake in Shendy’s At Home lessons, their remaining lessons can be used as a credit to pay for products, or future services sold by Shendy’s.
- All Shendy’s At Home Lessons must be used within 90 days of purchase.